Hello and welcome to Episode 13 of The Dusty Cartridge Podcast – the show where we can get drunk and still call it ‘journalism.’ The Mayans might have wanted to shut us down, but they couldn’t stop us enjoying our final ever show of the year, with our biggest cast yet! Joining us for this momentous occasion, we have Dan, Amanda and Eden. Prep your eardrums to hear us try to ramble on about:
- Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials and PlayStation All-Stars
- Our favourite games of the year
- What titles we would rather forget from 2012
- Chad’s dogs just not wanting to shut up
- What games should be in contention for DC’s Game of the Year 2012
- Our thoughts on porn industry
- The heated battle of Halo 4 versus Hotline Miami. What do YOU think should come out victorious?
Note: There is an occasional rumbling sound throughout the podcast which is from the vibrations from the microphone. We apologise, but we were quite intoxicated!
If you like the podcast make sure to subscribe on iTunes. If you REALLY like the podcast please help us out by rating it and spreading the word using the social media buttons below!