Fanboys and haters, welcome to Episode 4 of The Dusty Cartridge Podcast. The show where we make it sound like we know what we’re talking about for over an hour. In this episode we cover:
- The sweet nothings Mark likes to whisper to his loved ones.
- How much Chad crapped his pants over Slender.
- Will the OUYA (we still don’t know how to say it) become the next Kony?
- The official Dusty Cartridge opinion of video games and violence.
- We talk StarCraft 2, WCS and eSports in Australia.
- The struggles of the PS Vita.
- How unexcited we are for the potential of Kinect 2.0.
- and featuring our first musical guest, I Fight Dragons with their track “I Fight Ganon”
If you like the podcast make sure to subscribe on iTunes. If you REALLY like the podcast please help us out by rating it and spreading the word.